Sunday, July 19, 2009


I want to post, but I can't. I am happy for the coming changes, but if I think about it all for too long I just start to cry. So for now I will post a saying that is helping me along these days.

A competitive world has two possibilities for you. You can lose. Or, if you want to win, you can change. --Lester Thurow

There is much change ahead for my life, and I am choosing to embrace it. For, if I do not, what will I miss out on? What can I learn if I just grab hold of the change and choose to enjoy the ride? I am excited.

Stacie

1 comment:

Shari said...

Stacie,
You have always paved the way for me, Thankyou for being my big sister and going through all of the changes in life before me. The Lord obviously knew that I would have a hard time with new things so he lovingly gave me, you to make it easier. You went to school first, you drove a car first, you asked a boy to Sadie Hawkins first, you had a baby first, you home schooled first and now you will have a child leave your nest first. Thanks for always being there with you experience and advice to help me through life's changes.
Love,
Shari