Wednesday, December 30, 2009
















Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! OR We will, we will ROCK YOU!!
I can't decide which caption works the best.

Here we see Jeff and Chris modeling the handsome Argentine soccer jerseys Josh sent them for Christmas.

Needless to say it is cold. We are all locked up in the house, or in the neighbor's house, and loving the gaming machines and movies. Sister Jensen cooked up a huge batch of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and invited to boys over to play XBox 360 and watch G Force. they are certain life doesn't get better than this. Perhaps later they will venture out for a snowball fight or sledding at the park.

I'm inside loving the heater trying to dig through paperwork. I just hate all the decision making that comes with the paperwork. I shall carry on and concur today, if it's the last thing I do. I want to be able to say, "It's done. Now I can play for the rest of Christmas break."

What shall I do for play? Hmmm. Sew. Read. Watch another movie. Go a beading with a friend. How about all of the above? Yes.

Wish me luck. I'm getting a haircut this week. Going for a lift. I'm not too daring, though, so it will probably be no big change for the rest of the world, just for me.

Have a great day.

Stacie

No comments: