Friday, September 21, 2012

Are you Dressing Your Truth?

http://25649.dressingyourtruth.com/spreadthelove

Please give yourself a gift this September and visit the Dressing Your Truth website.

I visited Dressing Your Truth and signed up for the free email course.  Each day I found a new video lesson the watch.  After the last lesson I signed up for my Dressing Your Truth course.  It took a little time and self introspection, but I did finally figure out my type.  There are 4 types of beauty.  Oh, yes, I'm a Type 2.  What fun to learn.  What is a Type 2?  You'll just have to visit the website and discover for yourself.

Sign up for the email course and then join the club.  They have a special sale going on now.  Only $99 plus a $20 gift card to use in the Dressing Your Truth online store.  As an additional bonus, when the goal of 10,000 women members is met this September, Dressing Your Truth will put out their new program developed especially for men.

Dressing Your Truth has been such a blessing to my life.  Learning to accept and honor myself has been a peace delivering experience.  I hope all my friends and family will benefit from this kind of peace in their lives.  Here is just one little thought for you to consider today--You are all beautiful just the way you are.  It's not a new concept, we just aren't believing it yet.   

No comments: